The Certificate in English Grammar course from London Teacher Training College is a short and very practical course comprises basic approaches, techniques and tips for improving your students’ pronunciation, stress and intonation.
The following topics are covered:
- The phonemic chart
- Minimal pairs discrimination
- Voiced and unvoiced sounds
- The unstressed vowel or schwa
- Pronunciation exercises, activities and games
- Phonemic bingo
- Stressed and unstressed syllables
- Different ways of showing stress patterns
- Intonation as the music and melody of language
- Rising and falling patterns
How you will be assessed
A written assignment which can be attempted up to 3 times until a passing score is achieved. You should send the written assignment to your tutor by e-mail to be reviewed before submitting to London Teacher Training College.
- Students must be 18 years and above.
- English teachers who wants to teach phonics or phonetics lessons.
- Teachers who wants to brush up their English pronunciation skills.
How do I apply?
Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded with Certificate in Teaching Pronunciation by London Teacher Training College (LTTC, UK).
|Registration Fee||RM 350||RM 350|
|Course Fee||RM 3000||RM 2500|
|TOTAL||RM 3350||RM 2850|
No Reviews found for this course.